View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 02:49 PM   #161
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Btw I call B.S on Chris Paul not being behind the firing of Del Negro. He doth protest too much. He's "furious" because it was pinned on him in the press. How disingenuous. Does anyone really believe it wasn't essentially his decision? So what if he didn't literally say "i want Vinny fired". I respect his desire to win on the basketball court(despite the fact that he's a well documented cheap shot artist)but reaffirms my opinion that the dude's a little weasel. Sterling was wrong to air their dirty laundry publicly, no doubt. But I dont believe his message was actually the false one.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote