View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #4
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not fond of the way that he left us either (especially considering how bad our PG situation was this year) but I harbor no ill will towards J-Kidd. For my money, he is the best PG ever. Those Nets teams he dragged to the Finals were atrocious. 1 ASG appearance among his teammates total.

I don't think the PG position can be played much better than Kidd during our championship season. In the playoffs, he had such a huge burden on him between his defensive assignments and being the only real offensive facilitator next to Dirk. Glad that I have those Finals games on DVD to enjoy forever.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote