View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #93
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_o_r View Post
Reggie Evans is a quintessential "hustle player" who biggest contributions don't show up in the box-score. Outside of Hump's ability to score/ft shooting, Reggie beats him in just about every category.

Back to Kidd:
Can't help to wonder if this situation arose during Kidd last year here with Dallas and continued when he was trying to recruit Deron. Kidd purchased the NY condo before his contract was up.
Agreed, those screens hit sets are as solid as you can get. I think Kidd's got to take advantage of what he has, rather than changing them into his image....ie making Deron a distributor.

The New York area grew on Kidd during his NJ time. I think he actually bought a house in the Hamptons while still with the Mavs, I want to say before the championship. I think the Knicks were already after him the summer he signed the 3 year 24 million dollar deal with Dallas. So if anything that sort of planted a seed in the back of his head that NY was interested. I think he wanted to go where Deron was going last summer, but NJ brass committed their MLE to Teletovic before even exploring Kidd. In the very least he wanted to make the NY area his retirement home.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote