View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #36
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
A fair point, but I'd say the difference is that Cunningham and Dojo were nowhere near those players they wanted them to be. And I think Larkin's upside is a bit higher than JJB. Plus, Cunnningham and Dojo couldn't shoot the ball to save their lives. Larkin is very good shooter and offensive player in general.
Hope this is true. Having not seen nearly enough Larkin to be well informed, I'm not sure how close he is presently to where Barea was by the time he left Dallas, but you're right that that gap couldn't be nearly as far as the gap between, say, Dojo and Wade.

I will also say that even if Larkin is a very good shooter though, it's extremely hard for very good shooters to get good jumpers off in the NBA when they're as short as he is. Hopefully this is less of a concern with Dirk or other players drawing attention on the floor.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote