View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #105
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by He15man View Post
Makes you wonder, if we bring in Rondo and call up Dwight, would he be willing to take a small pay cut to play for the Mavs?

Next year's team would feature him Dirk and Rondo as our "big three" and the following season when Dirk plans to take a pay cut, they could bring in some more talent.

I think Rondo is the swing factor right now in the "Dwightmare" if we can pull him in i think that gets us Dwight.

Howard wants to win a ring and he wants to be the big man on a team. Rondo is a premier PG who will get him the ball in the paint. Harden will be a ball hog and his situation in Houston won't be much different than in LA. If it was about the money he would sign with LA but he doesn't like playing in Kobe's shadow or Dantoni's style of play.

If we can't bring in Rondo i think he ends up in Houston. Just like Deron Williams last season, he was ours until Cuban screwed up and Brooklyn brought in Joe Johnson.

Find a way to bring in Rondo and leave as much cap space as you can for Dwight and i think he chooses Dallas.

Once Dirk retires it will be his team, he can't say the same about Houston as long as Harden is there. Him and Rondo can team up and start to become the next face of the franchise and im sure Cuban would be willing to let those guys help select who they go after next off-season.
This.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote