Thread: Israeli PG
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 04:19 PM   #26
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasISR View Post
hello friends, im a Dallas fan from israel.

rumours in israel are sayin Gal signed on a 3 year contract...
seems like a pretty good desicion of the team,
couple of words about him - now days he count as the best israeli PG, he is very young and talented and last season he lead his team Haifa to win the championship on the european giants Maccabi Tel-Aviv, almost by himself, winning the season MVP and the final game MVP.

i know probably people understmite the level of the israeli league, but gal played in the highest lvls of europe, and taking a championship from a team like Maccabi Tel-Aviv which is in the top 5 teams in europe every year, is amazing achievement.

i think he will be a great success in Dallad, and by the way, you guys should notice the close EuroBasket 2013 in Slovenia this September, he is expected to be Israel NT leading PG in this championship trying to lead us to the world championship next summer.
Welcome aboard... I'm interested in seeing him play..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote