View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 08:32 PM   #2040
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessednegr0 View Post
Ok... I am simply disgusted.... Not that I was completely sold on Bynum. But the simple fact that our only center is SARGE and Bynum is high risk, high reward.... We can't catch a break.

.... Literally no one wants to be here. I can see Dalembert going to Indiana to back up Roy Hibbert and JERMAINE ONEAL. Who does Jermaine think he is turning us down?

Does anyone else feel like that average looking guy, great paying job, nice house, huge d***, kind and respectful, charming and romantic... Yes you get passed up for a meathead with a beiber looking face that has significant life issues?

I really dont know what to think at this point... I want our team to always do the best. And I want the most loyal human being in all of sports right now (Dirk) to have a chance to compete. It just seems year after year, big name after big name... we simply fail.

How are you guys feeling?
You have to make some of your own breaks. The Mavs pushed way too many of the wrong buttons and now they're completely an unattractive team.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote