View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 11:18 AM   #2078
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Am I the only one that hopes wright gets more minutes this year? He averaged 17-8-2.5 per 36 minutes on a TS % north of 60 that is terrific and his position defense seemed to improve. As for dalembert bucks bloggers have told me he is javale like on defense, he tries to block everything and is often out of position. I'd rather take the risk on oden and go with wright/brand/Sarge when oden is hurt.
Man I would love to see a bunch more minutes from him. I really think he could be our utility big. Depending on matchup start at C and shift to PF when Dirk comes out. Or conversely backup Dirk and see some minutes also at C in a small ball lineup. I don't think RC will make the same mistake as the first half of last year with limited minutes and a bunch of DNP-CDs.