View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 03:34 PM   #2118
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
____, Barea
Terry
Brewer, Carter
Dirk, Wright
Chandler, Zeller if pick wasnt given away

Not bad actually...
Barea is a better pure PG backup than Harris, I'll give you that. But Barea ain't ever playing 2. Also excited to (hopefully) see the younger guys we've brought in. So at the SF you actually want to blow-up the championship team shedding Marion? Wright will be coming back. Which leads us to Chandler, the only move IMHO in which Cubes and crew absolutely made the wrong decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Dont forget the 2 years of prime Dirk that was wasted. And sure this current roster is better than the championship core... Sure.
I don't get the "waste his prime" idea. Unless he proves other wise next season, Dirk is well past his prime. He was statistically past his prime when he won the championship. Best numbers were the '05 and '06 seasons. Doesn't mean I love him less, just keeping it real. If anything, his twilight is being wasted...