View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 04:08 PM   #2120
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
So if the team had been preserved, this would be your starting 5:

JKidd, oh wait he retired.
Jet (though he technically was our 6 man, 10 PPG and a 12.81 PER last season and Boston was really trying to unload him)
Marion (still have him)
Dirk (still have him)
Chandler (Ok, wish we still had him though he's missed about 20 games in each of the seasons since he's left).

This starting lineup just doesn't look much better at any position except center compared to what the Mavs have done so far this off season. We should've keep Chandler. Beyond that, I'm feeling optimistic...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I too have a safe and educated guess. This is in the top 5 of the worst analogies in the history of this place.

You are suggesting that this team is going to be what exactly? What defines success to you? There's a huge difference between the Titanic completely sinking and this team, which is a long way away from even starting the season, much less completing the roster.
Actually, my post is 100% spot on.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote