View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 10:28 AM   #24
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
If this weren't Dallas, and this wasn't Dirk, OP would be correct.
Exactly, it makes sense from a business stand point. It isn't going to happen I don't know why everyone so mad at me for offering something up that could help this team long term. I LOVE DIRK! I bought a baby onesie that was on sale in some store for cheap when I was like 20 and 5 years later I still don't have a baby. My baby is going to rock it one day though.

Point is it was just a suggestion and instead of anything resembling an engaging conversation, maybe why this wouldn't work, or maybe why it could work but why it's a bad idea because Dirk is well Dirk, I come back to a bunch of nothing.

Dirk will retire before he puts on another uniform, but if and when he does then this team is in serious danger of fielding a worse than bare minimum squad. The present is now but the future is right around the corner, it's something to think about.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote