View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 08:32 PM   #108
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Gal is going to be a nice player as long as he keeps trending in the right direction. He's got some Nash in him in the sense of probing the defense and finding the cracks. He had some tremendous dimes in traffic and off the dribble. His clear weakness is the three-point shot. Kevin Pelton pointed it out and it's true, it looks like he has to harness his whole body when he's lining up the shot. He knows that it's a weakness and he's working on it.

Akognon is going to be streaky, but it impressed me that he was scrapping on defense and still had the energy to keep going on offense. Gal and Josh are going to be a backcourt that can REALLY work well together.

Tomorrow will likely be telling in regards to whether today was just a bad day for Sarge in terms of offense or he's still way behind the curve. He just had a real rough time finishing at the rim.

Crowder simply needs to keep working on his consistency. To his credit, he didn't let his rough patch at the end get in his head as he hit that tough jumper with under 40 seconds to go.

If he were stock, I'm buying Ledo. He's going to be a nice player. Carlisle and Mathis said a lot of nice things about his game and approach to the game. As long as he keeps working, he'll be a factor.

Not a shock, but this group is incredibly touch and go in terms of defense.