View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 06:37 AM   #34
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I would love to see Dirk deep in the playoffs again and that is a longshot with the Mavericks. Dirk likes it in Dallas and with a little girl on the way and a happy family life ahead, I don't think he's that much interested in leaving. On the other side, he's a competitor and he's just a few year left to do it again and he has voiced more than once that he's not interested to compete for the eighth seed. I am sure there are quite a few teams that are just a Dirk short of being a championship team, Chicago, Indiana, Memphis... and would be open to trade for him. The Mavs might end up like the T'Wolves after the Garnett trade, stuck in mediocrity forever.

Let's say Dirk demands a trade, what options are they that would make sense for both sides?

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote