View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #6
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
I won't buy it until I see the stats you gave Mekel
I gave Mekel 78 (99 Assist, Off Awareness and Dribbling but took blows in shooting. Based on what i saw in summer league, he may very well be the next Jason Kidd...Diamond on rough)

I gave Jae 79 (80 3 pt fg and 99 Defensive Awareness... The next Shawn Marion minus the Hops... Borderline allstar imo)

I also tweaked J.Calderon (99 3pt FG and 99 Assist...Based on league stats last year he is super effective 3 pointer and assist guy... Next Steve Nash and dare say Stockton)

Created Ledo (88 3pt FG, 85 Hops, 95 Dunk, 89 Dribbling... Jordan in the rough if i ever saw one...Look out Lebron)

The Dwight catastrophe was a blessing in disguise. Kudos Mavs FO for keeping powder dry. All we need now is to work a sign and trade for Pekovic, with his tool set he can be the next Kevin Love. (Also Monta have it all)

Look out league, here comes the Mavs.

(ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE)

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote