View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 08:13 PM   #53
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
If they strike out on Oden, I could see scenarios where they leave that spot for a Summer League player they like.

However, they already have a lot of development players on the roster with Ledo, Larkin and possibly Mekel, depending on how his transition goes. With James not being a seasoned vet either, I personally think it's a lot more likely that they bring in a veteran big man to sit the bench and provide injury/foul insurance.
That makes sense. Is James more of an NBA big than Carmichael? Bc to me, James is totally just a guy.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote