View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 03:34 PM   #5
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
AND HE SLAMMED the Mavs backcourt from last season with LOW BBALL IQ and accused them of not even knowing how to run/use a P&R.

He also actually used the word "FAILED" when discussing their attempts at landing Howard. (Which I liked).

Basically said that Ellis will be reborn by learning the Mavericks Way.

Calderon will do wonders.

And the point he spent several minutes on: Don't Sleep on Dirk. "Dirk is NOT Done" he said like 10 times.

The guy is a masterful salesman. He got me pumped.
I'm really glad he got rid of Collison/Mayo/Kaman. Those guys never clicked with this team, and it obviously wasn't totally their fault since they were on on years. Still, not knowing how to run a pnr is crucial and they didn't get it.

And I agree about Ellis. He is going to surprise a lot of people this season.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote