View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #26
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I never said "attractive"..just saying that if he tried to sell something to me face to face.. well, let's just say he looks a little like a creep or a guy that would show up as a red dot on one of the molester maps..
That's actually pretty funny. Well done. He does seem to still have that nerdy nervousness about him at times. And there are plenty of things that I don't care for about him, the latest being his interest in what sounds a lot like eugenics. There's just something that creeps me out about sports that lies just beneath the surface. Referring to humans as "beasts", "specimens", or "animals"... images of wealthy men inspecting the teeth of their new property on the courthouse steps come to mind.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote