View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 12:20 AM   #30
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I was actually thinking this moogle guy was a solid new poster--a nice change of pace around these parts--but this nitpicking about $1M on the cap is causing me to reconsider.

I'm not sure you could find a single example in NBA history of $1M on the cap being the thing that prevents a team from signing a big free agent it wanted. Even if you were operating on a margin that thin--which isn't always the case--you would have several options to make the $1M a complete non-issue.

This kind of strikes me as a "There's going to be universal praise for this deal, so I want to be the one guy who offers a minor criticism" kind of complaint.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote