View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #43
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
Some body types have a harder time bulking up. Wright is gradually getting stronger, but I think it's unfair to criticize Wright because he doesn't look like Ron Artest now. It's not like he's lazy, and the Mavs have personnel specifically devoted to strength and conditioning. I can tell they've been working with Wright, and I expect him to be stronger this year than last. I just don't expect him to suddenly be 245 lbs.
This is true. When I was a kid, I was so thin my parents used to pay me to try and gain weight. No matter how much I ate, my body stayed lean. Even now pushing 40, I can eat whatever I want and my weight very rarely fluctuates. While not any type of athlete, I keep in decent shape and though many periods of my life hit the gym consistently for long stretches of time and just can't bulk up. I have friends who can moderately work out for a few weeks and see results.