View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 12:57 PM   #8
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
But nobody's roster is finalized, including ours... We have no idea what our guys are going to look like together, so we have no idea what our needs are... And we have no idea what other teams' needs are either... Don't get me wrong, I LOVE trade speculation, but it's almost impossible to gauge the market without knowing these things.

Although I'm all for bumping this thread once the subject becomes relevant after the season starts.
Exactly. At this point all it would be is salary match fantasy gm discussion. Teams initiate trades to deal with needs, and those needs really aren't known until the season starts. Plus with so many free agent signings, vast majority of roster except the rookies must be held until mid December.

Last edited by Dirk's Knee; 07-28-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Dirk's Knee is offline   Reply With Quote