View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 06:46 PM   #17
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So nobody who isn't already available...

Houston's recent acquisition of Camby pretty much means Asik will be moved before the start of the season, which effectively takes him off the market for a deadline trade - unless they're willing to trade him to a divisional rival for Shawn Marion, which would've already happened if it was going to.

The only way we're getting Lin is if we swap Calderon for him, since Houston doesn't have a ready replacement waiting in the wings.

I could see Gortat or Granger moving before the deadline, but I'm not sure what we have that either Phoenix or Indy would want... Not until after the season starts, anyway, since it's hard to evaluate what a team needs before they've evaluated what they have (but now I'm repeating myself...)
I'm not sure Camby changing anything with Asik. Camby didn't even play last year. And I don't even think he could play now.

As for the names I mentioned... just throwing out the ones who are "on the trading block"........
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote