View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 10:47 PM   #23
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Oh, should I have mentioned Dwight Howard as well? Asik's cost is going to triple in 14-15, so I have no doubt that Houston is going to move him as soon as possible, since his greatest value to another team comes this season... And I highly doubt it's going to be to a division rival for Shawn Marion. They also have Greg Smith, who, with Camby, should be more than sufficient to back up their new franchise payer.

Which means all of them could be traded before the season even starts - but not to Dallas, since we don't have the means to get any of them.

Doesn't make the conversation any more relevant.
I really think the idea of trading a player to a division rival is overrated. Teams make trades because they think it makes their team better. What does it matter if its to a division rival or some other team?
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote