View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 07:24 AM   #28
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTownKidd View Post
The cap hit only applied to Chicago if they matched the offer from Houston. Asik is ~8 million a year for 3 years, to the Rockets.

I agree with Bayliss that this has no effect on them moving Asik. Asik to Camby would be a huge drop off and for all I know they are still not in a bad cap situation for this year so there is no point to move him. It would look pretty bad if they moved Asik and Camby becomes a liability on the floor.

On top of all of this, what would we be able to offer?
You're not exactly disagreeing with me... We can offer Marion, and I have no idea why Houston would make that trade. I still think $8m is too much to pay a guy who is backing up a franchise player, but whatever - the point is moot.

So scratch Asik off our list of deadline targets? That makes this thread even more pointless...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-29-2013 at 07:25 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote