View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 02:34 AM   #9
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

I love Mark Cuban for doing things like this. We are lucky to have such an owner. But the season after you just won a championship is considered a lost season because it's shortened and your players are not in shape because you told them there would be no season? Just wow. You have a whole season to get the players back in shape. You only need to make the playoffs. The two guys that you had to make a decision on (JJB and Tyson) were still young. He wagered that he could pull in a superstar, and he won't admit it now. Bunch of excuses.

Still. I think the new team is well thought out, and I can't wait for the season to start.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote