View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 07:54 AM   #23
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc9211 View Post
HAHA is this guy above me or something because he joined a forum at an earlier date?? Quality over quantity, havent seen much quality from this guy the whole time I've been here. You act like this guy is the head monk of a monestary.... hop off.
sorry bro i wasnt meaning it like that. I was just saying some of these older members are ruthless. your posts are basketball related and mean murph is just trying to be funny. your wrong about me except for "You act like this guy is the head monk of a monestary" thats true i pray through murph not to murph. okay you have 95 genius posts and i have 288 posts of just pure donkey shite. my understanding of all things mavericks doesnt compare with your knowledge of all things science. you should be on posters for being the best poster

pass the rock to the german moses

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-06-2013 at 08:13 AM.
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote