View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 07:54 AM   #25
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Murphy isn't a moderator and god help us all if he was. He's just a curmudgeon that has been attacking posters and generally being negative for more than a decade including a very entertaining flame war against Chiwas in the early 2000s over Eduardo Najera.

Respect isn't given because of age or length of time on here. It's earned and Marc is already maxed out in green boxes in only 91 posts. That has to be darn near a record. In my book, he's earned his stripes.
i luv u 2. the band. i even added rep+ to marc good job marc luv u 2. marc is my bono... I am a horrible mavericks fan I know and we need more marcs out there in society so we can move forward with evolution and not devolve

pass the rock to the german moses

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-06-2013 at 08:07 AM.
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote