View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 09:25 AM   #70
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I don't think it affected the outcome one way or another - Dwight based his choice on basketball reasons... But, for my own taste, I thought it was pretty bad.
OF COURSE it didn't impact the decision! 80+million dollars were on the line. A child's animated movie is not going to play a part.

I'm sure the rest of the Mavs' presentation was rather professional...but THIS part was rather childish.

"Devil's Advocate": A guy who wants to be "Epic" might enjoy seeing himself in a cartoon. :/

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 08-06-2013 at 09:26 AM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote