View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 08:32 AM   #91
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Now that's a great reference. I think the mistake I made was not noticing his use of all caps. Compared to his usual no-caps posts, that one was clearly his magnum opus. I'm wondering if he may have even painstakingly held down the shift key through the whole post now. And we can only imagine that level of sacrifice for the sake of art.
my jesus help me. no i didnt hold down the shift button but it did take like 45 minutes to type out. give me credit for that i did something for 45 minutes without giving up. i still love you guy
also my son in 3rd grade has better punctuation than me. i get it im a failure but i still love the mavs and love life. how about a put a picture of me up so next time you see me in public(because i am from dallas) you can just kindly come up to me and knee me in the balls saying "fuck you your post's suck". would that make you feel better?

pass the rock to the german moses

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-07-2013 at 08:49 AM.
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote