View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #94
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljasonandjimmy View Post
my jesus help me. no i didnt hold down the shift button but it did take like 45 minutes to type out. give me credit for that i did something for 45 minutes without giving up. i still love you guy
also my son in 3rd grade has better punctuation than me. i get it im a failure but i still love the mavs and love life. how about a put a picture of me up so next time you see me in public(because i am from dallas) you can just kindly come up to me and knee me in the balls saying "fuck you your post's suck". would that make you feel better?
I guess that would depend on whether or not you called me an "asshole", "a piece of shit Knicks fan", told me to not be overly critical like yourself, and then tried to play the victim afterward.

Yes, I think your post sucked, especially when I have to wade through diarrhea on this forum from veteran posters who would rather opine about some nonexistent golden age when they were relevant, posters who would probably be more objective about this team if they could get Tyson Chandler's short hairs off of their chins, or the resident cherry-picking advanced stats crowd who can't wait to tell us all which bench player in the Euroleague is the most bestest player ever. You picked a bad day to equate the team I've followed since my childhood to Nazis on a forum that would appear to be dedicated to their fans.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote