View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 09:27 AM   #8
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
While I'm sick of the Mav fan fetishism of Chandler, I gotta say any ranking of Dampier and Bradley above him is laughable. Honestly, this list should be 20 to 30 deep, not 50.
Seriously? I agree with Dampier, but you forget just how effective BRadley was for us early. Dude averaged 11pts, 8reb, 3.3bpg in only 28mpg his first season and had 4 good seasons with us. He just started fading as a player around the time we started making the playoffs.

Chandler only played 74 games for us at 10pts, 9reb, 1block in similar min, although with different results.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 08-16-2013 at 09:36 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote