View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 02:07 PM   #2716
marc9211

marc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I think the Rockets can go with a more unconventional, scoring/shooting PG because the offense is still going to run through Harden. Lin throws a good entry pass, so he can play the two-man game with Dwight -- who really should want to pick and roll opponents to death with Harden, but alas...
Sounds similar to supposed to be running the pick n roll with Nash. I don't know if it was coaching or Dwight just not wanting to do it, but I rarely saw them try it and when they did It lacked execution. The majority of the time he wpuld just demand the ball in the post, pretty lazy when you have steve nash and kobe on the wing. Maybe Mchale will make him and Lin run it taking attention from harden and giving him space. If ran correctly, that's when your looking at 55+ wins in my opinion.