View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #26
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

You know, after thinking about Affleck in the role, I've come to realize I don;t like ANY of the previous batmans (including bale).

Clooney (at the time) was probably the best fit looks-wise for Bruce Wayne, but of course the movie was comical. Bale was probably the best batman, but good god the voice he used. ugh. Never liked it.

I think the issue is my view of batman is so tied to the Animated series, that no actor really matches that image and especially the Conroy voice.

I honestly can't think of an actor today who can fit that mold. Maybe if they had gone with a relative unknown (like cavill).

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 08-27-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote