View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 09:15 AM   #2746
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
I read an article stating that the Mavs added 3 players to their roster for training camp, making it 17 in total. Shouldn't it be 18? With Fab Melo, Richard McConnell, and D.J. Kennedy added to a roster of what I believed to have consisted of 15 players I don't get why they said we had only 17.

Are they not including Devin Harris since he is recovering from his surgery? If they like what they see from Fab Melo do you think they'll waive Bernard James, or will it be another player?
We're currently at 18. I don't know about the timeline of Melo, but he could have signed after all the announcements and confused the author. Mavs social media burst just said 18 and I'd trust them to know.

And Harris signed a contract, had a presser and he's here this year. Injury matters for active roster, but don't impact max roster size.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 09-12-2013 at 09:17 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote