View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 08:09 PM   #65
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I'm not against Monta shooting more than Dirk. Not outrageously lopsided, but Monta has much more ability to get where he wants to go and as long as he is making the right plays I'm completely comfortable with him having the larger share.
I fully expect Ellis to shoot more than Dirk this season. If he isn't putting it up at least 17 times a game on average, I'll be a little disappointed. The Mavs need Ellis to be extremely aggressive. It is time for Dirk to be a great second option.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote