View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 07:22 PM   #31
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Give me Ellington over Harris if we're looking for someone to make a bucket
Harris is much better at getting to the basket but Ellington is the much better outside shooter. And the good thing about Ellington is that he isn't just a spot up shooter, he can create his own shot off the dribble and knock it down. I'm not sure who'll get more minutes but we all know how much more Carlisle trusts a veteran over a young guy...
But I think they might be looking to trade a couple of these guards by the deadline (since we have so many) and look to get a more legitimate center. Hopefully that's what we're doing. Dalembert looks okay but he's the weak-link in our starting 5. Imagine Tyson Chandler with this team, or someone like that. We'd be contenders honestly.
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote