View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 09:33 AM   #59
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Ellis/Dirk works so well so far, good competition or not. You'd think it being preseason that with Ellis's reputation he'd just be chuckin' away and not give a crap. He's been almost the total opposite of that playing efficient basketball getting people involved.

And Dalembert seems to look better and better with each game. These comments about him being a backup center are puzzling to me. The other guy who might start has a shoulder injury soooo the team doesn't really have much of a choice. Anyone who is expecting a 10/10 Chandler season from Daly need to come back to reality and just be happy with what you got. I'll take 8 rebounds and a few blocks a game from my backup, and I don't even really like the guy.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 10-17-2013 at 09:38 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote