Thread: NBA League Pass
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #18
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
If you didnt already, Id read the link posted from deadspin. It was enough to scare me off from ordering the app. Im still somewhat wavering. I dont have if i have 200 in me for only mavs games.

Another thought: The Chromecast $35 http://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome...ecast/#netflix

Supposedly it mirrors whatever is on your laptop if i am not mistaken. You just plug into your tv. Its wireless. In case you wanted to go the firstrow free route.
Yeah, I read the Deadspin post right after I hit "Submit Reply", and it's not a positive thing.

I think Chromecast is somewhat limited at this point. I think it will mirror Netflix, Youtube, and whatever you have on Chrome, but that it doesn't extend much beyond that. Some of the reviews on Amazon can go into more detail there.

There's a lot of technology right now that is on the edge of some cool things, but it seems like we're still in the "tease" phase at this point.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote