View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 06:43 PM   #24
marc9211

marc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
I think they'll mix it up a lot this year. To start the game we should have Calderon as the primary ballhandler and Monta should look to score. But when Calderon goes out we could slide Monta to the point and put Carter/Harris/Ellington in at the SG spot. But there will definitely be times where we have Jose spotting up while Ellis runs the show. I'm excited to see what they'll do tonight with him
Yea I'm excited to see what Monta can do I think they'll play him a lot tonight. I'll be really interested to see if during the regular season if they don't switch to Monta and Dirk running pick n pops or pick and rolls with Jose waiting for someone to help off of him to drain the 3.