View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #9
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The box score and W/L column are all that matter in the preseason... Best to skip the game and check the numbers tomorrow - you'll know everything you need to know about this team without actually having to watch these guys work together.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a freon-crusted paper bag that I need to get back to huffing.
Ha! I actually think the box score does mean something in preseason games when it comes to individual player stats and the overall team performance. For example, I unfortunately missed last game but I wanted to look at Monta's performance without Dirk on the floor, Calderon's first showing, and Mekel as a backup. As we're past the halfway point of preseason, what we're seeing now (in the first half at least) is essentially what we're going to see the season opener and the matchup with the Rockets will be very telling. I expect the first half to be a very competitve matchup. There are very high expectations from many of the Rockets this year...

Last edited by Dirk's Knee; 10-21-2013 at 02:57 PM.
Dirk's Knee is offline   Reply With Quote