View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 04:07 PM   #95
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

From what I have seen so far...with Mekel being possibly our 3rd or 4th string guard, we are already better at the point guard position than we were last year.

Calderon is going to be wonderful at times, good at most others...the closest we will be to be Kidd since his departure.

I am nervous about Ellis...some keep saying that what we saw last night will be quite common during stretches of the season. Hopefully Calderon and others will help him find his spot.

Crowder....whatever happened to him? He has become quite the waste of court space, with the exception of a few defensive plays and hustle. His shooting has completely left him...

Others are playing as expected....

I think we win 3-5 more games this season if everyone stays healthy..1st round exit...