View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 04:30 PM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc9211 View Post
Earlier in the week Carlisle said he was going to treat the rest of the preseason much like a regular season game. Assuming our starting 5 are in tact for the night what do you want to see?

Personally I would like to see more of the Monta, Dirk pick and pop or pick and roll with Calderon spreading the court ready to hit an open three. I also would like to see Calderon and Dirk play better together today as I did not see the chemistry I would have liked in the Rockets game. Dalembert needs to have a defensive presence against Al Horford, and we already know what we are getting from Marion and Carter.
Nice! And thanks for the GDT.

All the camp fodder was waived today (Kennedy, McConnell, Ebanks, Melo, and Balkman. We're back to the 15 that we'll have for the season so at the very least, we literally can't see an all-fodder fourth quarter anymore. Carlisle may still keep the starter minutes down and may play backups in the fourth, but at least it won't go from a pre-season game to a D-league game in the second half.

Really excited to see how the team comes together. They are still struggling to defend the three, but have shown some flashes of brilliance offensively and have been adequate defensively at times with decent defense, some steals and some blocks and haven't been awful on the boards.

I'll be watching if there is an online link of the game
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote