View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 05:01 PM   #10
marc9211

marc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Nice! And thanks for the GDT.

All the camp fodder was waived today (Kennedy, McConnell, Ebanks, Melo, and Balkman. We're back to the 15 that we'll have for the season so at the very least, we literally can't see an all-fodder fourth quarter anymore. Carlisle may still keep the starter minutes down and may play backups in the fourth, but at least it won't go from a pre-season game to a D-league game in the second half.

Really excited to see how the team comes together. They are still struggling to defend the three, but have shown some flashes of brilliance offensively and have been adequate defensively at times with decent defense, some steals and some blocks and haven't been awful on the boards.

I'll be watching if there is an online link of the game
It says on mavs.com that its on txa 21 which I don't get at A&M so I'm hoping its on that first row link again if somebody could post that.