View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #22
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
I was NOT a big fan of the Monta signing, but I bit my tongue for the most part. That being said, his start this year has been pretty encouraging so hopefully a change of scenery, good coaching, and Dirk as a pick and roll/pop partner were all the doctor ordered for Monta. That being said, it's a long season so I'm not going to get my hopes too high over a four game stretch (although his preseason was fairly nice as well).
Granted its only 4 games into the season, but you can already see the difference between being on a team with other players who can score, and being that one guy for the Bucks that has to volume shoot his team to a win.

11-14 30pts, 9 assists. There was no one in the nba that shot that well last night. Nobody expected that type of efficiency from Monta, even as fools gold.
Cut some slack.