View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 12:52 PM   #34
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
The only thing that bugs me about the Ellis haters is that they go on and on about his shooting percentages....as if he doesn't do anything else on the court. The Memphis game is a perfect example of why I don't care as long as the team wins. He shot 35% from the floor, but also shot 10 fts, had 3 rbds, 2 assists, and 3 steals in that game. Now, I agree about not having anymore Houston-type games, but more often than not, Ellis will fill up the box score in other areas. It just gets so annoying to listen to shooting inefficiency when he efficiently does so many other good things on the court.

Oh and he shot 78% from the floor last night soooo yeah.
When 82games gets a large enough sample size to update for the 13/14 season, I think we'll see an absolutely astonishing on/off offensive efficiency gain with Ellis on the floor. He's like Dirk in that his only benefit isn't his scoring effiency. He makes it easier for others to score.

Even when he's not scoring, he's scrambling defenses and that confusion leaves others open. He's also an incredibly underrated passer-- particular pocket passes to players in the paint.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote