View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 10:51 PM   #131
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

I hate how I always find myself saying this after a loss, but the refs completely ruined the game. I counted 6 different times when Ellis drove to the basket, got hacked, and there was no call. Also when Crowder got that offensive rebound and got elbowed in the face, and there was no call. It looked like he was spitting up blood after that play. We had ZERO free throw attempts in the second half, which says it all. Every game nowadays it seems like the home team gets a huge advantage with the calls... And what a coincidence, the Mavs are 3-0 at home and 0-3 on the road this season. I think these refs are scared to call fouls on the home team because they don't want to get booed. If the officiating was even remotely equal in this game, I say we easily win.
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote