View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 01:54 PM   #36
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Believe it or not, I do watch the games, which is why I said I love Blair. And while you're certainly right about small sample sizes, the exact same logic applies to eyeball testing guys so early in the year (see ex: OJ Mayo 2012).

In any event, they can't afford to trade Dalembert unless it's for another guy who is 6'10" plus. Not happening, nor should it.
Spencer Hawes is off to a great start this season. Even if we can't trade for him he's unrestricted this coming offseason. Philly has 4 centers on their roster including Nerlens Noel who they have high hopes for (though he's likely out for the season). I think Hawes is probably the best center that's realistically attainable. But can't trade Dalembert until Dec 15th at the earliest anyway so not worth getting into yet.

Last edited by Dirk's Knee; 11-14-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Dirk's Knee is offline   Reply With Quote