View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 11:19 PM   #121
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Btw, I feel sorry for Jason Kidd's coaching career. I hope it isn't DOA before he even gets a chance to coach. The Nets sure do suck. Age has hit them hard.

You know it's sad when Kidd would be their 2nd best player out there right now if he still played.
I was thinking about it the other day.. Few that I can remember really good players make good coaches. I thing they find out how hard it is and don't need the dough. The players who never had a great career seem to do better.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote