Thread: GDT: Mavs @ ATL
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 01:57 AM   #99
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Toughest opposing D? That was average NBA defense, and the mavs cant help themselves. They love turning the ball over. Dirk missing again late in the game...not what anyone is used to seeing.
If you read the question, I was answering the question of why they played more poorly late in games. I wasn't saying that Atl played good defense, but was addressing why I thought they played better in the first half more than the second-- defenses tighten up. Atl wasn't talented defensively, but they played their best defense in the 4th

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-30-2013 at 01:58 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote