View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 02:46 AM   #8
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Dalembert was an absolute monster tonight. Boogie is right there with Dwight for best center in the game and dalembert damn near played him even. When he plays like this were as good as almost anyone(ignore the fact that he played like this and we nearly lost to the kings)

On a side note that I may as well put here, I really hope Shawn plays at least one more year. He's so close to 10k rebounds and I really want him to get there. I think he should be a no doubt hall of famer but I don't think he's viewed that way and a nice round number like that might help.

Also back to this game, that 3 he hit in the corner was huge, and boogie has a flop fine coming
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote