View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 11:11 PM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Loved this bit from AJ: AVERY JOHNSON, Mavericks point guard, 2002-03, assistant coach, 2004-05, and coach, 2005-08: "I don't think it was necessarily a particular moment. I just remember playing with and coaching a guy who could play through pain. David Robinson always talked to me about great players playing through pain and being borderline injured. There were so many games that Dirk played that 80 to 90 percent of NBA players wouldn't even think about playing. Not only playing through pain and being borderline injured, but coming out and scoring 30 points. He might not be able to go through his normal pregame shooting routine. He might be limping, not able to do the different jumps. You just wouldn't think he'd play. Then 18 minutes before the game, he'd be there in the huddle. ... When guys used to say that 'soft Euro' foolishness, I would say they ought to be on Comedy Central. They would get a lot of laughs from those who know how tough Dirk was and is."

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote